Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIHFCU Membership

tag
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NIHFCU Membership

@Red1Blue wrote:

Just now received an email. My membership to NIHFCU is approved. 

Congratulations on your membership!

Message 11 of 17
snickerpedia
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your membership!

was it a hard pull to join??

Did you apply for any credit products yet??

TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779

Citi premier 13
CSP 29
X1 33.5k
/CIU 6k
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

What's the draw here?  The introductory 15 month 0% BT financing at 2% fee on their CC's or some other thing I'm not seeing?

I am curious as well @Red1Blue -- there is no information about them here. Should we start a stampede? Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 17
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

No bank bonus no soup for me.

In all seriousness, what's the draw?

Message 14 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@snickerpedia wrote:

Congrats on your membership!

was it a hard pull to join??

Did you apply for any credit products yet??

There is no hardpull for the membership. You an choose ACC option when you apply for membership and I got approved in a day. My credit scores are bit low and I still have COs listed on my report. I am going to wait for the COs to clear before I go for a credit product. It does not cost to apply and I went for it.

Message 15 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

What's the draw here?  The introductory 15 month 0% BT financing at 2% fee on their CC's or some other thing I'm not seeing?

I am curious as well @Red1Blue -- there is no information about them here. Should we start a stampede? Smiley LOL

I am not sure what information you are looking for. They seem to be a good FCU. I just became a member so I do not know all the details. Membership is free and they will pay for ACC. There is no hard pull for membership.

Message 16 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@randomguy1 wrote:

No bank bonus no soup for me.

In all seriousness, what's the draw?

After being an Engineer for many years, I went back to school and got MD/PhD and interested in the Research. I do not work for NIH or affliated companies. Couple of months ago I applied for membership and they declined. Now they opened the membership to all so I am glad, I was able to join and become part of the NIHFCU community. My Credit is week due to my educational loans and other COs during my school. So I am holding off on applying for credit products.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.