cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NavCheck instant approval in branch, check status says Review in Process?

tag
700orbust
Frequent Contributor

NavCheck instant approval in branch, check status says Review in Process?

Hi All,

Went into the branch and app'd for NavCheck (15k instant), got a text and email saying it was approved (Sign Your Loan) and they were mailing the documents. When I go online though to the "check status" it says "review in process". Is that normal? 

She tried to get the docs for me to sign in the branch but said it has to be mailed, then I can bring it back. Kind of a bummer, don't know how long that will take. Also don't know how long once I bring paperwork in for it to be available.

------------------------------------------------

What's in my wallet?

Apple, Amex Biz Plat/BBC/BCP/Schwab/Plat/Gold, NFCU Flagship/Plat, Spark Biz, PenFed, CSR, and more
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NavCheck instant approval in branch, check status says Review in Process?

Received my paperwork today from a Jun 05 approval and it still says review in process online.

You can fax or scan the docs in to get it on your account the next day but I didn’t see any instructions for doing so, so I snail mailed them back.

You’re approved.
Message 2 of 5
700orbust
Frequent Contributor

Ok so believe the email and text and rep over that online status thing. Cool. Sounds like it’s not a quick thing to tap into I guess
------------------------------------------------

What's in my wallet?

Apple, Amex Biz Plat/BBC/BCP/Schwab/Plat/Gold, NFCU Flagship/Plat, Spark Biz, PenFed, CSR, and more
Message 3 of 5
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@700orbust wrote:
Ok so believe the email and text and rep over that online status thing. Cool. Sounds like it’s not a quick thing to tap into I guess

When you receive the docs go to the branch and have them scan them in,

you’ll have funds access the next morning 

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I faxed mine in and it was available the next day.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.