Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navcheck in review?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navcheck in review?

It has been 7 LONg days and it still shows in review. They haven't asked for any documents or anything. I don't know is this is good or bad. I was denied for the rewards cc a few days before I app'd. 

Anyone get approved for Navcheck after being declined for the cc? 

Very curious. I have no experience with Navy Federal

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
kobe2012
Established Contributor

Re: Navcheck in review?

@Anonymous wrote:

It has been 7 LONg days and it still shows in review. They haven't asked for any documents or anything. I don't know is this is good or bad. I was denied for the rewards cc a few days before I app'd. 

Anyone get approved for Navcheck after being declined for the cc? 

Very curious. I have no experience with Navy Federal

Mm

Mine was denied twice ... It was pending online for awhile but I called to check .. Good luck though

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 2 of 5
creditguy
Valued Contributor

It seems like a rather long time you've been waiting. It can be an instant decision or take a few days but seven days is not usual, it wouldn't hurt to call and find out what's going on.
Message 3 of 5
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

It's a system glitch. If it stays in pending that long, expect a decline letter. I have two cc's with Navy, 20k a piece, and they will not approve me for a NavChek.

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine took a while ...I called and they said ...we can't even see your app then I called again and they found it ...luckily I was appr. The process was strange I never even got the promosary note I had to do it through email?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.