Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy FCU CLOC Denided & Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy FCU CLOC Denided & Approved

I know funny title. Anyway here is how it went.

I had an overdraft on my checking account and the $25 fee pissed me off. So I called NFCU and got some information on what is the best way to avoid these fees. I then applied online for the max amount of their check line of credit, which is $15,000.00. I was denided right off the bat. I figure it would come back with a counter offer, but it didn't. I then called and talked to a CSR and learned a lot. She recommened I reapply for the minimum, which is $500.00. As you can see I did that and was approved, I believe it took them a few hours to approve it, but I was happy. The CSR, also recommended to apply for a secure loan of $250.00 for 6 months. She did that twice and it helped her credit very much. I will be doing that on the 1st.

By the way, since I did two applications in 1 day from NFCU, I only receieve 1 Hard Point on my credit report.

I hope this helps.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy FCU CLOC Denided & Approved

NFCU 2 apps but only using one pull? HA!  

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know, got to love it.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You maximized your HP and got the door open for the future. CSR was very helpful. Enjoy!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.