Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Fed Navcheck

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Fed Navcheck

Hi fellow NFCU members. If I had a charge off checking account with Navy Fed back in 2012. But have since paid that and have checking and 2 CC with them do you think they will decline me for Navcheck. Is there a blacklist for those who have had charged off accounts in the past?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Fed Navcheck

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi fellow NFCU members. If I had a charge off checking account with Navy Fed back in 2012. But have since paid that and have checking and 2 CC with them do you think they will decline me for Navcheck. Is there a blacklist for those who have had charged off accounts in the past?

If you have credit cards wuth the now and they approved you for them after the chargeoff them there is a good chance you'll be approved.  It is just another revolving credit line.  You really won tknow until you actually try.  Give it a shot

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you have credit cards wuth the now and they approved you for them after the chargeoff them there is a good chance you'll be approved.  It is just another revolving credit line.  You really won tknow until you actually try.  Give it a shot

Thanks. I'm going to wait until the May AR on my CashRewards and then apply

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just so you know the department that does CLOC is totally different than the CC dept.

Message 4 of 5
garagebandking
Regular Contributor

Different department and for me, they pulled EQ whereas it was a TU pull for the membership and CC.

Good luck.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.