cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal loan application (re-applied) - any insight?

tag
povertybro
Contributor

Navy Federal loan application (re-applied) - any insight?

Applied for a loan through NFCU about two-3 weeks ago and was denied to a baddy. Got baddy removed so I appd again yesterday. Checked on the loan status through the mobile app and it says in review. Today, it is no longer showing at all and I've gotten no email or contact. Anyone know what's going on before I call them ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal loan application (re-applied) - any insight?

It did say your application is in review so give Nfcu couple days and if you don't hear from Nfcu either SM or Call Customer Service.  Good luck 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@povertybro wrote:

Applied for a loan through NFCU about two-3 weeks ago and was denied to a baddy. Got baddy removed so I appd again yesterday. Checked on the loan status through the mobile app and it says in review. Today, it is no longer showing at all and I've gotten no email or contact. Anyone know what's going on before I call them ?

I would have waited at least 30 plus days after it was removed before reapplying.  That is done to ensure when they pull another credit report the item would be in fact removed.   Depending on the time frame Navy might use the same credit pull that they used to deny you.  Another reason why I would have waited over 30 days before reapplying: 1. To ensure it is actually erased from the credit report.   2.  To ensure they pull a fresh credit report to use and not the original report. 

To answer your question they are open 24 hours a day.  Give them a call

Message 3 of 4
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@povertybro wrote:

I would have waited at least 30 plus days after it was removed before reapplying.  That is done to ensure when they pull another credit report the item would be in fact removed.   Depending on the time frame Navy might use the same credit pull that they used to deny you.  Another reason why I would have waited over 30 days before reapplying: 1. To ensure it is actually erased from the credit report.   2.  To ensure they pull a fresh credit report to use and not the original report. 

To answer your question they are open 24 hours a day.  Give them a call

This right here. If the system can match your applications within 30 days, the system will reuse the pull. Was there another hp?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.