Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy federal cloc approval

tag
Begin_anew1
Valued Member

Navy federal cloc approval

Just wanted to let you guys know. I applied for the navy federal cloc today. 3 weeks after dc and I was approved. I only put the minimum 500 bc I couldn’t get a prequalified offer anywhere so I didn’t want to push it.

Anyways, it went to a review and then after an hr it was approved. They said they would use the same pull if I requested more today but I’m thinking since it went to review instead of auto approval a higher amount wouldn’t be approved idk.

Equifax fico score 618
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Re: Navy federal cloc approval

Congrats that's a start.... You can ask for a increase later as long as your foots in the door Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 9
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

The majority of apps go to manual review. You already took the hp and got it. The hard part is done. As with everything Navy, shoot for the moon and request the max of $15k. They'll counter. Just make sure youre speaking to an analyst and they're using the same HP.

Message 3 of 9
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 9
Begin_anew1
Valued Member

Thanks!
Message 5 of 9
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@Begin_anew1 wrote:
Just wanted to let you guys know. I applied for the navy federal cloc today. 3 weeks after dc and I was approved. I only put the minimum 500 bc I couldn’t get a prequalified offer anywhere so I didn’t want to push it.

Anyways, it went to a review and then after an hr it was approved. They said they would use the same pull if I requested more today but I’m thinking since it went to review instead of auto approval a higher amount wouldn’t be approved idk.

Equifax fico score 618

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 6 of 9
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

@Begin_anew1 wrote:

Equifax fico score 618

What dc are you referring to? Double cash?

Message 7 of 9
Begin_anew1
Valued Member

I meant discharge.
Message 8 of 9
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

Wow,  thats impressive. Congrats on the good work.

@Begin_anew1 wrote:
I meant discharge.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.