Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy federal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy federal

I don’t really have any credit. I have two loans reporting. No credit cards and old medical bills that are like 6 years old reporting. Score on credit karma are 593&605 .
I applied for the 500cloc and said they will respond in an hour is this good or bad? Should I try for one of their credit cards?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy federal

Could you provide fico scores? There are several sites that will give you free FICO scores on trial. FAKO scores are usually lower for people with your profile. How old are the loans? CLOC is usally harder to get at first youll probably be denied but you may be approved if your FICOS are a bit higher than your FAKOs....please report back. Apply for anythinf but the flagship
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd personally recommend Navy's secured card if you have the cash on hand to deposit into it. It'll be a good way to establish a history with them and once you do, you'll be able to probably get the card unsecured and/or apply for an unsecured card.

Message 3 of 4
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

You should look at the almost 800 page NFCU thread. Its not just for 2nd cards.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.