NavyFed Membership Approval!

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: NavyFed Membership Approval!

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Guyatthebeach wrote:

Hope you enjoy your experience with Navy Fed. All I can say is they seem to look out the for the big fish and little fish equally , me being the little fish lol. Coming from low income, they have been amazing to me allowing me to achieving 80k in credit limits and multiple credit allocations  when needed to suit my needs. Started off my journey with a $500 sl CR CC too Smiley Wink No direct deposit no ssl no saving certificates just good old fashion taking care of my credit as neededSmiley Happy Always a joy to speak to customer service and  nary a branch near me lol. Enjoy your experienceSmiley Happy

@AverageJoesCredit,

It's great to see you back! How have you been? Joined any new credit unions? Any new cards of interest?

Guyatthebeach

Thanks GuySmiley Happy. Still trucking along.  No new CUs as I actually closed 1 or 2 this past year. Still have my debt but it is getting lower as I go. Finally baught a new car recently as my first car has took me 20 years lol . Some things about credit still drive me crazy but being able to take out a car without dp or iv made me happy, new debt not so much lol. 

Problem I have in regards to new cc's is that as good as my credit and score are  I know my debt to income is holding me back so I really don't apply not wanting  to add hps for nothing unlike those great early myFico yearsSmiley Wink. I had actually gone 2 years no amping which for me was insane. Recently decided to try for a Chase core card but took 2 hps for a denialSmiley Sad. The experiment was not a success  so I'll continue to pay down my debt and in fact, to keep a little on topic for OP, will probably utilize Navy to move over debt until we see some better balance transfer offers. 

Sorry for derail OP but as you see Navy can be a great option when no one else may be available to help. Good to be backSmiley Happy Go Navy!

Welcome back @AverageJoesCredit 

Great to see you here, as you are one of the finest citizens of this forum.

Much respect.

Total revolving limits 651200 (530700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 706 TU 714 EX 715

Message 21 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NavyFed Membership Approval!

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Guyatthebeach wrote:

Hope you enjoy your experience with Navy Fed. All I can say is they seem to look out the for the big fish and little fish equally , me being the little fish lol. Coming from low income, they have been amazing to me allowing me to achieving 80k in credit limits and multiple credit allocations  when needed to suit my needs. Started off my journey with a $500 sl CR CC too Smiley Wink No direct deposit no ssl no saving certificates just good old fashion taking care of my credit as neededSmiley Happy Always a joy to speak to customer service and  nary a branch near me lol. Enjoy your experienceSmiley Happy

@AverageJoesCredit,

It's great to see you back! How have you been? Joined any new credit unions? Any new cards of interest?

Guyatthebeach

Thanks GuySmiley Happy. Still trucking along.  No new CUs as I actually closed 1 or 2 this past year. Still have my debt but it is getting lower as I go. Finally baught a new car recently as my first car has took me 20 years lol . Some things about credit still drive me crazy but being able to take out a car without dp or iv made me happy, new debt not so much lol. 

Problem I have in regards to new cc's is that as good as my credit and score are  I know my debt to income is holding me back so I really don't apply not wanting  to add hps for nothing unlike those great early myFico yearsSmiley Wink. I had actually gone 2 years no amping which for me was insane. Recently decided to try for a Chase core card but took 2 hps for a denialSmiley Sad. The experiment was not a success  so I'll continue to pay down my debt and in fact, to keep a little on topic for OP, will probably utilize Navy to move over debt until we see some better balance transfer offers. 

Sorry for derail OP but as you see Navy can be a great option when no one else may be available to help. Good to be backSmiley Happy Go Navy!

Welcome back @AverageJoesCredit 

Great to see you here, as you are one of the finest citizens of this forum.

Much respect.

Thank you @SouthJamaica  good to be back. Thanks for kind words. I'm glad to see you still around  and still helping out. Our era was a good one lol and I will always remember the 20 plus hps on the good old reports Thanks to the myFico effect lolSmiley Wink. Those days are long gone but was interesting to say the least. Stay well my friendSmiley Happy

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.