Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Buffalo Savings bank

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

New Buffalo Savings bank

Putting this bank out there for those who like a decent dividend on their funds in a checking account. New Buffalo Savings bank is giving 2.27% up the $35,000 with only 12 debit transactions and E-statements. Also you get a $50 Amazon gift card when you become a member and sign up through another current member's link. You'll get a link like this to share with others once you're a member.
https://share.newbuffalosavings.com/1jyllo053qu5z320943

Everyone that uses your link will get a $50 gift certificate and you"ll get one for every person that uses your link. It's unlimited in the number of gift cards you can earn. It's a SP on Experian to join.

This Membership is open to all United States residents. Overlook the state restrictions listed on the initial web page.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Buffalo Savings bank

Thanks for the information Gmood!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It may be worth noting "Accounts and offer restricted to residents of Michigan, Indiana and Illinois."
Message 3 of 6
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Actually there are no restriction. They need to update the website. I live in Alabama and joined with no issues.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh. I was just going on what the offer says at the bottom.
Message 5 of 6
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh. I was just going on what the offer says at the bottom.

I understand, I believe they just recently opened this up to all states. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.