Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nusenda CU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nusenda CU

Just a note to let it be known you can gain entry to Nusenda with membership in La Montanita Co-op. They aren't looking for out-of-state members and will ask how you heard about them. They may verify residence and income. HP on EX to join. Same HP can be used w/i 30 days towards other products, like the 5% rotating CC.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nusenda CU

They have great loan rates AND a killer card with 5% CB.  I've enjoyed my time with them the past few years and got a killer auto loan rate.  They used same EX pull for my CC too.  Super easy to transfer money in and out to other banks unlike NFCU.   I usually deposit in Nusenda and send off to NFCU and it is in the account either EOBD or early next day.

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you in NM? Did they ask for verification residence/poi?
Message 3 of 19
Green456
Established Contributor

Nice little find for those who like rotating categories. Now with Discover, Freedome, US Cash and Nusenda most people should be covered.
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Throw in a 5% gas card and maybe a 5% Citibank dividends and you got the 5% line up like a couple lucky members here!
Message 5 of 19
OmarR
Established Contributor

Also, if your employer has business/building in NM, you qualify.

I told Nusenda that I was transfering job locations to my employer's NM building and I wanted to start setting up my account with them now. They had no issues with my midwest address.

My transfer is still pending.

EQ=850   EX=845   TU=843       0/24       UTIL=$1    AZEO

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s what I call a beautiful profile OmarR! 😊
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

OmarR as @Anonymous said, your card lineup is a killer! You really have the categories covered! Laugh when I see the long since "out of sight" Citi Dividend Card yet, people still seek it out by p/c (got one too). Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 19
OmarR
Established Contributor

Thanks guys!

I actually PC'ed to the Citi Dividend from my sock-drawered DoubleCash card. If it wasn't for this forum, I would have just kept it SD'ed or even closed it since I have the Paypal MC.

I even resisted adding rotating category cards to my line-up for the longest time, but eventually gave in. Granted, they are not in my wallet all the time, but they are useful when the time comes.

Now, if I could just get my hands on a PCMCU 5% everything MC, I would be done!

EQ=850   EX=845   TU=843       0/24       UTIL=$1    AZEO

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@OmarR wrote:

Thanks guys!

I actually PC'ed to the Citi Dividend from my sock-drawered DoubleCash card. If it wasn't for this forum, I would have just kept it SD'ed or even closed it since I have the Paypal MC.

I even resisted adding rotating category cards to my line-up for the longest time, but eventually gave in. Granted, they are not in my wallet all the time, but they are useful when the time comes.

Now, if I could just get my hands on a PCMCU 5% everything MC, I would be done!

What a good layout of products. Membership is quite tight and I did not see a work around. Most unfortunate! Smiley Surprised

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.