Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok guys need a bit of help on P LOCs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok guys need a bit of help on P LOCs

So I have been engaged in a bit of "creative financing" so to speak lately acquiring about 100k in CC limits and about 30k in Line of credit accounts... But I need a bit more .... But have high inquiries now.. 

Are there any LOC providers that we know of that are not inquiry sensetive and easy to get high limit accounts?  Im in FL 100K+ income, 748 mid as of this morning, 4% utilization, 6 inq's need about another 30k in LOC's  unsecured ...not helocs

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ok guys need a bit of help on P LOCs

The only financial institution that comes to mind is NFCU with their checking line of credit. It is sort of like a PLOC. They are known to be generous and max out at $15K

It may help others guide you if you could include the following info:

-Which banks do you currently have the $30K in PLOCs

-How many new accounts are already reporting

-6 inquiries; how many per bureau?

6 inquiries overall is not exactly horrible, especially if they are spread out over EQ, EX and TU. New accounts that have already started to report could hurt as this looks like agressive credit seeking. 

Message 2 of 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Ok guys need a bit of help on P LOCs

@Anonymous wrote:

So I have been engaged in a bit of "creative financing" so to speak lately acquiring about 100k in CC limits and about 30k in Line of credit accounts... But I need a bit more .... But have high inquiries now.. 

Are there any LOC providers that we know of that are not inquiry sensetive and easy to get high limit accounts?  Im in FL 100K+ income, 748 mid as of this morning, 4% utilization, 6 inq's need about another 30k in LOC's  unsecured ...not helocs

Thanks

I have good size PLOC's with these lenders, and had a number of inquiries when I applied for each:

NFCU

PenFed

Santander Bank

Unify FCU

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.