Ex is 724

Trans is 738

I'm so tempted to just pull the trigger

Message 31 of 36
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: I am a new PenFed Member Yay!!!

Keep expectations low and you won't be disappointed. Smiley Wink

New members may be be capped at $10K. YEMV.

Message 32 of 36
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@The-Credit-Disciple,

I merged the other thread that you started on this same topic into this one.  Also, these types of [membership] topics belong in the Personal Finance forums for future reference. 

Please do not cross-post or start multiple threads on basically the same subject.  It is confusing to other members trying to assist you and is against forum rules. 

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. 

-FS 

Message 33 of 36
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

Sorry about that

Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@The-Credit-Disciple wrote:

It didn't ask me too, I was trying to find where you do that but I couldn't find it. Maybe they changed the requirements

They merged with Progressive CU last year which gave them a national charter so the donation is no longer required. Congrats on your membership!

Message 35 of 36
BobbyInCO
New Contributor

I was wondering about that donation thing.  I joined almost a year ago and was ready to make my donation but the screen never showed up and they never asked me.

I wasn't fond of the initial transfer limits but they eventually lift. I still get a little annoyed when I transfer collected funds from checking to savings and they put a hold on them.  Uncollected funds makes sense I guess. I opened checking, premium savings,  and Platinum Rewards Visa because I liked the sideways card. 

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.