Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed OLOC SP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed OLOC SP

Bonus score with a SP only not really.  Earlier this week I opened a couple of new PenFed accounts and during the process they ask what I was interested in.  Naturally I selected everything but mortgage and auto and finished the process.  Well as soon as I finished the app and funded the accounts I got notice of three accounts a OLOC was included totally unexpected and since my credit report sentinels did not go batty I thought bonus a SP.  Well at the same time one of the threads I replied to had a reference that once you get approved you might be able to call and get another product or increase your CL using the same pull in this case I thought a SP.

Two days later when I was able to get through and spoke to the CSA I found out that trick is doubtful at best to work.  But during the call the CSA said they performed a HP which would totally mess up my garden because that was not the expectation.  They had to put me on hold for something when the CSA came back and said she had good news while if I wanted to increase my new line it would be a HP as well as another if I wanted the CC because they use two systems but the original report used was a SP for the original OLOC.  (Side note is this true or did anyone have any better mileage on this one with getting multiple products on multiple reports)

Anyone fast forward to today I got the notifications that it truely was a HP on my credit but luckily all of PenFed calls are recorded.  I called PenFed and referenced my previous call where the CSA assured me my OLOC was based on a SP.  Well per the CSA today they will be removing the HPs.

Like I said bonus SP only because of a CSA mistake Smiley Happy.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PenFed OLOC SP

Ocelot?  Origami?  Original?  Orange?

What's the O stand for in OLOC?  TBH never heard of that before but I may well be out of date.

        
Message 2 of 6
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

What's the O stand for in OLOC?  TBH never heard of that before but I may well be out of date.

@Revelate  Overdraft https://www.penfed.org/personal/overdraft-line-of-credit

Message 3 of 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@AllZero wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@Revelate  Overdraft https://www.penfed.org/personal/overdraft-line-of-credit

Ah thanks!

        
Message 4 of 6
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous  Congratulations on your OLOC!

Message 5 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats! ..

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.