Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Loan Check

tag
live-n-learn
Contributor

Penfed Loan Check

Regarding the penfed loan checks,

Will the promisary note come in the snail mail or penfed email?

The funds have already posted to my account but I'm not touching it until I sign some documents.

They're saying its approved for whatever amount I choose up to 25K but I'm not familiar with this type of loan process.  In the past, all documents were signed before any funds got issued.

I've asked the question via their internal email, just waiting on a response.  Just trying to see if anyone has completed this process before or anyone knows how it works.

My FICO - As of 07/2018
Equifax 730
Transunion 732
Experian 743
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed Loan Check

@live-n-learn wrote:

Regarding the penfed loan checks,

Will the promisary note come in the snail mail or penfed email?

The funds have already posted to my account but I'm not touching it until I sign some documents.

They're saying its approved for whatever amount I choose up to 25K but I'm not familiar with this type of loan process.  In the past, all documents were signed before any funds got issued.

I've asked the question via their internal email, just waiting on a response.  Just trying to see if anyone has completed this process before or anyone knows how it works.

The promisary note signing is an after thought. They'll send them snail mail. Every auto loan I've had with Penfed required the same thing.

Calling in and asking would be your best bet. If the money is already in your account. Then it is yours to spend and pay back.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.