Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed PLOC approved!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Penfed PLOC approved!

Totally shocked on this one since the PLOC is very hard to get.  I know a few posters here who have tried and been declined, and their profiles are stronger "a little better overall" than mine. I've tried twice before and declined for the usual reasons, so third time was a charm.  I asked for $5k and got it. It wasn't instant, went to review, but was showing within a few hours online. Also, their PLOC is now a fixed rate of 14.65% for everyone, and reports as revolving line of credit to the CRA.

Data~

-member since 07/2015

-pulled EQ...662 (their score) for the PLOC 

-10/2016...approved for their thrifty cloc $500 and Promise visa on recon $500. (Eventually I closed checking acct/thrifty, and just kept savings).

-01/2017...cli to $5k on Promise visa, and then PC to Platinum Rewards Visa Siggy (which is a new acct).

-04/2017...approved after review for $5k PLOC . Denied cli on visa for "need more time for current payment history with Penfed". 

IMG_7120.JPG

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed PLOC approved!

Congrats Pizza!  I love PenFed

Message 2 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Pizza Loves Our Community x 5000 = Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 21
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Wow. Congrats Pizza that's awesome
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, Pizza! 

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wowee! Pizza, you rock!!!

Message 6 of 21
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

3 tries pizza are u serious lolzzzz i filled the app as joke was under the same pull and got approved 20k in a sec Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 7 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

3 tries pizza are u serious lolzzzz i filled the app as joke was under the same pull and got approved 20k in a sec Smiley Tongue

yea, we get it...youre a rock star.  

Dude/gal whatever you are, dont care, but you cant just come on a person's thread acting all cocky and insult them. So you got the $20k "joke app" in a second, wow...amazing (rolls eyes)...been there , done that. 

My credit reports/scores are completely different than yours, and Im in a completely different credit bucket as well...BK, Baddies, a %$%#&  ton of inq/new accts.....PF is very conservative, especially to folks who have BK on their reports. So, know the facts of someones credit profile first, and hard they have worked towards what they currenty have before you decide to mock someone. Smiley Wink

p.s. Ive read your threads, and might I suggest a little punctuation? 

Message 8 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thank you everyone for good vibes!! Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja wrote:

Absolutely no need to make a post like this.  Contributes nothing and is a veiled insult. Do better.  Normally I would delete your post but Pizza seems to have handled it well.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.