Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Pre-Approved Mailer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed Pre-Approved Mailer

Dont know  if this belong in this section but move it if needed.....I recieved a Penfed Pre-approved Loan mailer today. Letter says "Congratulaions you're pre approved for $25k at 14.99%" . At the bottom of the letter there seems to be a blank check I need to fill out on how much I wanted to borrow and how many months(years) I needed the loan for and then deposit it into my bank account. I'm Asking is that all you need to do is  fill out the check and deposit it into your banking account and your good to go? Is the mailer solid? Does Penfed require anything else after they notice you deposied the check into your account?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed Pre-Approved Mailer

Interesting....please update when you get more info.
Message 2 of 4
Appleman
Valued Contributor

I would assume it is a legit, and just give them a call with any questions. I assume there are limitations in the fine print.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is real. It is legit. Stop by the your bank manager or CSR desk before you deposit. Very easy process. You are truly pre-approved.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.