Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed email, ive made it!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Penfed email, ive made it!

I cant believe it! I finally made it with Penfed. Just received an emsil that i can save up to $20 with Turbo Tax!. No more banners for me nor special offers on my online account. Ive made it to the big leagues. Those who havent joined yet or are on the fence, this could be YOU!. WOO HOO! Pen Fed is getting all my business now!😁
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Floyduda
New Contributor

Re: Penfed email, ive made it!

It's all smooth sailing from here......

Message 2 of 14
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Well, not to out do you, but I've gotten a snailmail and email lately with an exciting offer for me to app for their Gold Visa with 12 month 0% BT offer! I thought about app'ing, but knowing Penfed they'd give probably me a $500 CL, which would be enough to BT the $10.80 balance on my local CU low APR but no rewards Visa, which is my Netflix monthly sub it gets to keep it alive . . .

Message 3 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow Dave, im extremely Jelly. Ive already got a BLACK card, but a GOLD one! If i had that id be on the Mahraja and Gmood1 levelSmiley Happy. Now if only i could get their personal loan to replace my Amex one, i miss my 17.99% that i had with them. Why im paying 8.99% with Amex is beyond me. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 14
rbentley
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I cant believe it! I finally made it with Penfed. Just received an emsil that i can save up to $20 with Turbo Tax!. No more banners for me nor special offers on my online account. Ive made it to the big leagues. Those who havent joined yet or are on the fence, this could be YOU!. WOO HOO! Pen Fed is getting all my business now!😁

Expect to see the new PenFed motto "PenFed....the choice of Average Joe's everywhere."

Message 5 of 14
tcbofade
Super Contributor

I honestly expected a very different thread...   smiley-laughing021.gif

Congrats Joey!  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 6 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, @rbentley, sponsered by Penfed, i think my gym will be on another level now.

Hey @tcbofade, much appreciated, its not everyday one gets EXCLUSIVE offerings and when they are THAT good, it would be crazy to pass them upSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 14
Rogue46
Established Contributor

Not to take wind out of your sails but i just got a snail mail yesterday for life insurance through Penfed. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wait, wut? How is that possible? My email specifically said my offer was exclusive so i took that to mean only i was entitled to a special offerSmiley Sad. Now that they are going escargot, i may have to do my taxes at WallyWorld, and thats sayin something!
Message 9 of 14
tcbofade
Super Contributor

More bad news Joey... I got it too.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.