cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Loan approval with NFTL (tax lien)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Personal Loan approval with NFTL (tax lien)

Has anyone been approved for a personal loan with a NFTL (notice of federal tax lien) on their LexisNexis report? I'd like to do a loan with Marcus.

My Big3 CRA scores are all in the high 700's with 10% utilization, but my LexisNexis has a NFTL that I haven't been able to get resolved. Based on the Big3 scores I'd likely get approved, but I'm assuming the tax lien will be a show stopper. Does anyone have experience to suggest otherwise?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Personal Loan approval with NFTL (tax lien)

I would say try a local credit union.

Navy Federal Is another option (as they do not check Lexis Nexis) if you have a way into membership.

I was approved for Navy Federal personal loan (pandemic relief) with Lexis Nexis Frozen, so I know they do not pull LN.

I also had luck in the past year with a local credit union $10,000 personal loan with Lexis Nexis also frozen.
I try to keep my 3rd party credit bureaus on ice as they gather way to much info that isn't always correct.

hope this helped !

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.