Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Loan with no HP?

tag
aynot4fitness
Contributor

Personal Loan with no HP?

I was approved for a $10K personal loan from Best Egg 15 days ago. The loan's been funded and everything, but I see no sign of a HP on TU, EQ, or EX. I did the prequal through Credit Karma. Has anyone seen this happen before? Could it show up later?

Personal

Business

:
:
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Personal Loan with no HP?

Usually it would've showed up by now and online reviews of BestEgg suggest they do HP like virtually any lender for a personal loan.

        
Message 2 of 7
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

You say the loan has been funded but have you received the funds? Most personal loans quote you a rate & terms on a SP, but to finalize the loan and receive the funds they HP.

Message 3 of 7
aynot4fitness
Contributor

Yes I received the funds on the March 18th. As of today, still no HP anywhere. It hasn't reported yet so the new account will still take a bite out of my score. 

Maybe I should just shut up about it and count my blessings. Smiley Wink

Personal

Business

:
:
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

what state are you in?

did you have to submit a POI?

What rate did you get? when soft pull what was the offer? did it change once it was a HardPull?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever receive the hard pull from this lender? Also, how long did it take them to report the new account? Thanks in advance!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

The HP is less of an impact though compared to adding a new account. I'd take that point loss any day over the other one!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.