Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Personal Loan

Hi,

I need to get a personal loan for at least 3k but im at 600 on all my scores and I have 2 collections. Who is a good place for place for personal loans no colateral i want navy federal but i never get approved.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Personal Loan

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

I need to get a personal loan for at least 3k but im at 600 on all my scores and I have 2 collections. Who is a good place for place for personal loans no colateral i want navy federal but i never get approved.

Not that I know of, and expect to pay 30%-40% APR if approve. Do not do any check advance loans or any predatory lending as most tend to deeply regret it later. Is there any challenges you are facing that we can maybe help you figure out another solution? 

Message 2 of 5
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Yea, 3k with 600 scores and 2 collections reporting is a very tough sell...

Maybe a local CU, but even they would probably be concerned. Perhaps a family member could loan you the money?

May we know what this loan is for?

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 3 of 5
tricie17
Frequent Contributor

Please give more details of your credit picture so the the forum can help with suggestions.

Starting Score: 544
Current Score: 661
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
sxa001
Valued Contributor

It will be difficult getting a loan without an insane interest rate with the low credit score and collections; however, as mentioned more details will help us provide you the best overall options.  How recent were the collections and have they been paid or not?  What does the rest of your profile look like? Do you have any other revolving credit lines or active loans?  

It sounds like you are in a rough spot and needing a little help to get past it, there may be options that have less of an impact. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.