Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Loans

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Personal Loans

Does anyone know which credit bureau PNC Bank uses for personal loans?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Personal Loans

If you have to ask, it sounds like you have poorer credit you are trying to conceal on a bureau.  I suggest fixing up existing credit before taking out new loans rather than trying to outsmart the system to get a loan.  

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

The loan has nothing to do with trying to out smart anyone. My EX and TU are both over 700. Trying to build up my EQ to over 700 so you would be smarter not to assume.
Message 3 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you have to ask, it sounds like you have poorer credit you are trying to conceal on a bureau.  I suggest fixing up existing credit before taking out new loans rather than trying to outsmart the system to get a loan.  

I am not sure what are basing that on, but your response is uncalled for. 

@Anonymous  I do not know the answer to your question, but I am pretty sure somebody will chime in with the actual answer. Good luck! 

Message 4 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This comment is uncalled for. Please stay on topic and keep it FSR. Thanks

Message 5 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone know which credit bureau PNC Bank uses for personal loans?

Op, sorry i do not know but  hopefully someone with experience comes along and helpsSmiley Happy Also , welcome to myFicoSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Message 7 of 13
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
The loan has nothing to do with trying to out smart anyone. My EX and TU are both over 700. Trying to build up my EQ to over 700 .....

There's a site with a Credit Pulls database where you can see by lender what was approved or declined, the credit score, and what CRA was pulled. In checking that PNC appears to pull EX most often, but in some states (NJ is one I saw) they pulled TU.  I didn't see EQ on the couple I checked. Good luck!

Message 8 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@DaveInAZ, does that site even still exist? I remember once upon a time i could go there snd pretty straight foreard on seeing the pulls data but then something changed and holy fico id have better chance at finding pull data at McDonalds lol
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks for the info...I'll check it out.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.