cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Loans

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Visitor

Personal Loans

Does anyone know which credit bureau PNC Bank uses for personal loans?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Regular Contributor

Re: Personal Loans

If you have to ask, it sounds like you have poorer credit you are trying to conceal on a bureau.  I suggest fixing up existing credit before taking out new loans rather than trying to outsmart the system to get a loan.  

Message 2 of 13
Visitor

The loan has nothing to do with trying to out smart anyone. My EX and TU are both over 700. Trying to build up my EQ to over 700 so you would be smarter not to assume.
Message 3 of 13
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@adamj023 wrote:

If you have to ask, it sounds like you have poorer credit you are trying to conceal on a bureau.  I suggest fixing up existing credit before taking out new loans rather than trying to outsmart the system to get a loan.  

I am not sure what are basing that on, but your response is uncalled for. 

@Rhashan1978  I do not know the answer to your question, but I am pretty sure somebody will chime in with the actual answer. Good luck! 

EX 753 EQ 769 TU 755
Message 4 of 13
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@adamj023 wrote:

This comment is uncalled for. Please stay on topic and keep it FSR. Thanks

Charter Member of the Discover " No Cli For You " Club !

Chase Never/24 Squad Leader
Team Pendread Anonymous
#JustSayNo2Comenity
Officially S.O.G.O.T.P
Message 5 of 13
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Rhashan1978 wrote:
Does anyone know which credit bureau PNC Bank uses for personal loans?

Op, sorry i do not know but  hopefully someone with experience comes along and helpsSmiley Happy Also , welcome to myFicoSmiley Happy

Team Pendread Anonymous
#JustSayNo2Comenity
Officially S.O.G.O.T.P
Message 6 of 13

As mentioned by a CL please keep post FSR

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Forum-Etiquette/m-p/2797115

Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | 5/3rd | Synovus | Commerce | FNBO | Union Bank
Message 7 of 13
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@Rhashan1978 wrote:
The loan has nothing to do with trying to out smart anyone. My EX and TU are both over 700. Trying to build up my EQ to over 700 .....

There's a site with a Credit Pulls database where you can see by lender what was approved or declined, the credit score, and what CRA was pulled. In checking that PNC appears to pull EX most often, but in some states (NJ is one I saw) they pulled TU.  I didn't see EQ on the couple I checked. Good luck!

Fico 08: 720/721/719 TU/EX/EQ
Message 8 of 13
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@DaveInAZ, does that site even still exist? I remember once upon a time i could go there snd pretty straight foreard on seeing the pulls data but then something changed and holy fico id have better chance at finding pull data at McDonalds lol

Team Pendread Anonymous
#JustSayNo2Comenity
Officially S.O.G.O.T.P
Message 9 of 13
Visitor

Ok thanks for the info...I'll check it out.
Message 10 of 13