cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prestige Pay card ridiculousness

Highlighted
Established Member

Prestige Pay card ridiculousness

I have been researching prepaid card accounts to see if they offer a high yield savings account with no monthly fees but the only ones that do are the Netspend ones. Control and PayPal Prepaid do but charge a monthly fee no matter what you do. I came across Prestige Pay and this is the worst prepaid card I've wever come across. Why on earth would anybody get this card when they could get a cash management account that doesn't check the Chex Systems like TD Ameritrade or Fidelity Investments? What is the point of Prestige Pay really? $3 for a live customer service inquiry via the phone? Come on now! Does anyone here have this card?

https://www.prestigepay.com/fee-schedule/

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Established Contributor

Re: Prestige Pay card ridiculousness

@IcyCool7227 wrote:

I have been researching prepaid card accounts to see if they offer a high yield savings account with no monthly fees but the only ones that do are the Netspend ones. Control and PayPal Prepaid do but charge a monthly fee no matter what you do. I came across Prestige Pay and this is the worst prepaid card I've wever come across. Why on earth would anybody get this card when they could get a cash management account that doesn't check the Chex Systems like TD Ameritrade or Fidelity Investments? What is the point of Prestige Pay really? $3 for a live customer service inquiry via the phone? Come on now! Does anyone here have this card?

https://www.prestigepay.com/fee-schedule/

Ridiculous doesn't even begin to describe it!! 

They are the first prepaid card company that I know of, that charges you for closing your account and having to send a check if there are remaining funds in the account!  **insert angry eyeroll**

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.