@credit_endurance 

Thanks brother!!

They'll show up for you eventually. I have faith.😃

Even the app has started advertising the pre-approvals now.😂

Message 11 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score

Anyone have any experience with the accuracy of the preapprovals? I've got some of the same offers on the app. I'm very much in a rebuilding phase but have good established credit over the last two years and have been with Redstone for about 20 years. I don't want to burn a HP. 

Message 12 of 90
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous 

I haven't tried them as yet. It's one HP on EX. And you have an unlimited supply of them. Lol

You never know unless you try!

With 20 years as a member. I'd say you have as good as a shot as anyone.

Message 13 of 90
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

Looks like Redstone is in full swing with Preapprovals! They seem to be aggressively pushing them now. Not the best rates, but not the worst either. Redstone is easy to work with. The free FICO score is also showing now. It took 3 months before pre-approvals and FICO score were displayed on the site.

FICO 9 EX is the scoring model used.

Is there a loop hole for out of staters to join say joining a club or something?

Message 14 of 90
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@bigpoppa09 

The loop hole is the Rural King Visa. Once approved, you get the membership with it.

I'm not sure if they're taking membership application presently. Outside of the Rural King apps.

https://www.ruralking.com/harvest

Message 15 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apped for the Rural King card at RuralKing.com, the process was simple, no poi docs. 

Approved for 8k, they pulled Experian (758, 34 inqs, 4 new CU accts in 14 days and 4 new CC's in 14days).  Rural King "signs you up" for RedFCU, and pays your $5 savings deposit.  I believe all RK Harvest Visas are Signature Visa's with 5k min , but I have no actual proof.

Now for a good DP, one that could make this a FOTM contender.  After I received the Harvest Card I apped the unbranded RedFCU Signature, Denied, they have a messaging feature on the application page on the browser, unsure if this feature is available on mobile.  I messaged for a recon and they instantly replied, the CSR said it was declined due to a recent new acct with RedFCU (the RKVisa).  I asked if I could PC to the unbranded Visa Signature and it was granted!  Same 8k limit, 0% on purchases for 6 months, BUT also 0% on Balance Transfers with no BT Fee! Oh and they gave me an 8% interest rate!  By far my lowest APR on any card.

Message 16 of 90
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I apped for the Rural King card at RuralKing.com, the process was simple, no poi docs. 

Approved for 8k, they pulled Experian (758, 34 inqs, 4 new CU accts in 14 days and 4 new CC's in 14days).  Rural King "signs you up" for RedFCU, and pays your $5 savings deposit.  I believe all RK Harvest Visas are Signature Visa's with 5k min , but I have no actual proof.

Now for a good DP, one that could make this a FOTM contender.  After I received the Harvest Card I apped the unbranded AOD Signature, Denied, they have a messaging feature on the application page on the browser, unsure if this feature is available on mobile.  I messaged for a recon and they instantly replied, the CSR said it was declined due to a recent new acct with AOD  (the RKVisa).  I asked if I could PC to the unbranded Visa Signature and it was granted!  Same 8k limit, 0% on purchases for 6 months, BUT also 0% on Balance Transfers with no BT Fee! Oh and they have me an 8% interest rate!  By far my lowest APR on any card.

Congrats on your approvalSmiley Happy

Message 17 of 90
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! Thanks for sharing the data points.

Message 18 of 90
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Now for a good DP, one that could make this a FOTM contender.  After I received the Harvest Card I apped the unbranded AOD Signature, Denied, they have a messaging feature on the application page on the browser, unsure if this feature is available on mobile.  I messaged for a recon and they instantly replied, the CSR said it was declined due to a recent new acct with AOD  (the RKVisa).  I asked if I could PC to the unbranded Visa Signature and it was granted!  Same 8k limit, 0% on purchases for 6 months, BUT also 0% on Balance Transfers with no BT Fee! Oh and they have me an 8% interest rate!  By far my lowest APR on any card.

@Anonymous 

Congrats on the Redstone approval!

I'm confused, did you mean the unbranded Redstone Visa? AOD is a totally different credit union.

Message 19 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

Congrats on the Redstone approval!

I'm confused, did you mean the unbranded Redstone Visa? AOD is a totally different credit union.

I was editing it when you replied!  I have AOD on the brain as well, but yest this was all about RedFCU.

Message 20 of 90
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.