Did you mean: 

Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@M_Smart007 did you ever get approved?  seems like an easy CU by rural king to get approved for?  

Hi @CreditCuriosity , first time on 3-16 I had my CB's locked by mistake (all 3)

and then the rep told me they were no longer accepting app's. So I walked away.

Then found out I could get in through RK applied, they wanted 3 documents, I sent 15 ..

Would have sent more, because I hate getting asked to send something else!!! Smiley Indifferent

That was on  Friday, about closing time. So now I wait until Monday.

I will update on whether approved or denied.

Take Care.

Thanks for the update. @M_Smart007 

They were open yesterday. You might not have known. I was approved on a Saturday. They open later and close earlier than they do the regular work week hours.

Message 41 of 90
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Thanks @Gmood1 

I did not pay close attention to that.

I received no call or email but I know all the uploaded Docs. took to entering.

I will let them work on it. if I do not hear back by Wed., I will call them.

Thanks again for all your helpSmiley Happy

Message 42 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007  when I applied in March, it was a Friday afternoon and I had to submit my social security card, selfie with driver's license, license front and back and proof of address.

After the weekend, I emailed the department that clears the document submissions and asked for a status update. I received an answer within a few minutes that the documents had been accepted, membership was established, the Rural King credit card was booked and that I would have it within 10 days. The email address for that department is merchantservices@redfcu.org. It may save you a call. Smiley Wink

Message 43 of 90
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous  Thank youSmiley Happy

Message 44 of 90
ChazzieT
Frequent Contributor

I apped for membership and Brighter Day savings on Wednesday and was approved over the weekend. I didn't go the Rural King route as there are no Rural King's near me and I don't want any more new credit lines showing up until I get my US Bank Cash+.

They asked me to thaw EX and Chex and to supply the big list of documents mentioned earlier. They DID NOT hard pull EX, so not sure why they wanted it thawed.

Funded Brighter Day with $1k from my Citi DC and it coded as clothing and shoes! Smiley Very Happy

DP's:

I've joined several credit unions this year (dates are in my Siggy)

https://www.landtrustnal.org/

No baddies on Chex unless you count too many inquiries

Don't think they pulled EX at all (I only get notifications for HP's), but Fico8 was 785

Message 45 of 90
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Been a couple weeks since I last logged into my account. Checked just now and got offers. Been a member for 2 months. Thanks @Gmood1 ! Now on the hunt for a $150,000 motorcycle, j/k. Smiley Tongue

RD.png

Message 46 of 90
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@AllZero 😂😂😂

Holy smokes!!

I see you have the CC prequal as well!

Good stuff my friend!!

Message 47 of 90
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@AllZero 😂😂😂

Holy smokes!!

Good stuff my friend!!

Thank you! I'm excited about the CC prequal! I can't bite on it just yet. Offer expires in July so I'll have to strategize my application spree.

Message 48 of 90
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

Been a couple weeks since I last logged into my account. Checked just now and got offers. Been a member for 2 months. Thanks @Gmood1 ! Now on the hunt for a $150,000 motorcycle, j/k. Smiley Tongue

I'd go for $150K Jet SkiSmiley Wink

Message 49 of 90
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@AllZero 😂😂😂

Holy smokes!!

Good stuff my friend!!

Thank you! I'm excited about the CC prequal! I can't bite on it just yet. Offer expires in July so I'll have to strategize my application spree.

Message 50 of 90
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.