Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score

tag
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Re: Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score

LeilaniS,

I checked all the CR's and my Rural King VISA is reporting on all the three correctly.

I had an email about car rates from Redstone but don't have any approvals on the website yet. I'm going to give them a call on Monday and find out what I'm good for. 

Guyatthebeach

Message 81 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the late responses guys, I was camping and just got home!

@Gmood1 

That makes perfect sense, thank you for the tip! I will let $50 post this month and then PIF. I'll update after I check the bureaus!!

@Guyatthebeach 

Thank you for the follow up and for checking; I really appreciate it! I'll be watching to see what kind of amazing offers they have for you when you call!!

@ktl72455 

Let us know when you see the account in your reports. @Gmood1 had the perfect solution I think. I am hoping that when the account does finally report it will show the correct month it was opened. I'd like to get credit for PIF every month for the past few months.

Have a good week everyone!!Smiley LOLHeart

Message 82 of 90
RootDet
Established Contributor

I am stuck in the financial crimes unit apparently. They even shut off my online access while I am "in review". 

Message 83 of 90
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

RootDet,

Sorry to hear you got shot down. What documents did you have to send in?  I don't remember hearing anyone having their account frozen by the financial security department.

Guyatthebeach

Message 84 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 

So I took your advice and left a balance this month when my statement cut on the 23rd ($60). I will watch for any updates that the account is finally reporting and thanks again for the tip!!

@ktl72455 

Is your account starting to show now?

Message 85 of 90
ktl72455
Valued Contributor

Mine reported to all 3 the 27th and 28th 

From MI.
12/4/12 TU 589 MyFico ~EQ 579 MyFico ~EX 577(Fako)

Myfico 8 scores
6/12/20 TU 803 ~ EQ 814~ Ex 784
My Wallet: Cap1 3,500K ~FH 2950~Credit One 1750~Credit one #2 1250~Orchard Bank 400 ~NFCU nRewards 18,000~NFCU Cash Rewards 18,500 ~Care Credit 12000~Discover 6000~Lowes 5450~ Amex 5400.00 ~ Harvest King 8000 ~ Langley~Penfed~Service CRU~red stone cru~
UTL 17%
Message 86 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ktl72455  Yay thanks for the update and I'm glad to hear the news! Hopefully I'm next lol!!

Have a great weekend ahead and thanks again!! Smiley Wink

Message 87 of 90
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous 

Hopefully now it will pop up on your reports soon😁

Message 88 of 90
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

Been a couple weeks since I last logged into my account. Checked just now and got offers. Been a member for 2 months. Thanks @Gmood1 ! Now on the hunt for a $150,000 motorcycle, j/k. Smiley Tongue

RD.png

It's been a little over a year since my last offer. Now, I actually have a pre-approval on some vehicle loans.

RS1.png

Message 89 of 90
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

Been a couple weeks since I last logged into my account. Checked just now and got offers. Been a member for 2 months. Thanks @Gmood1 ! Now on the hunt for a $150,000 motorcycle, j/k. Smiley Tongue

RD.png

It's been a little over a year since my last offer. Now, I actually have a pre-approval on some vehicle loans.

RS1.png

Looking good! Since summer is upon us, maybe a motorcycle and a boat is in order 😁?  

Nice to see those offers!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 90 of 90
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.