cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score


@M_Smart007 wrote:

 

Gotta just Heart all the requirements, Have not had to upload SS# document,

since becoming a Amex member in the 1980's Smiley Tongue

 

I asked the guy on the phone is he was sure that he was not taking my app for the secret serviceSmiley LOL

I asked if He would like a copy of my Homeland Security background check and State Fire Marshall ID to? .. he declinedSmiley Surprised

 

Where is @AllZero  when you need em?Smiley Very Happy


You supplied a lot of documents. Maybe they want a blood and stool sample? Smiley Tongue

Message 31 of 98
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score


@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@bigpoppa09 

The loop hole is the Rural King Visa. Once approved, you get the membership with it.

 

I'm not sure if they're taking membership application presently. Outside of the Rural King apps.

https://www.ruralking.com/harvest


They are not!


 

 

Looks like you can apply for membership online again,,,,,Smiley Happy at least when i pretend i am not a member i can start the application to join online now.


TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779


Message 32 of 98
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Re: Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score

@snickerpedia, They could have changed it up again, last time they told me no more!

I am sure it was due to a flurry of myFICO'ers over running themsmiley-laughing021.gif

 

@AllZerois my witness.

 

Last time I had applied, I forgot EX was locked. (ALL 3 CB's were)

 

They told me, "they were not accepting anymore apps at that time" so I gave up!

Dated 3-16-2020

 

Message 33 of 98
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score

@M_Smart007  Oh I believe you- I remember checking before for a friend and they were not accepting online apps


TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779


Message 34 of 98
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Re: Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score


@AllZero wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

 

Gotta just Heart all the requirements, Have not had to upload SS# document,

since becoming a Amex member in the 1980's Smiley Tongue

 

I asked the guy on the phone is he was sure that he was not taking my app for the secret serviceSmiley LOL

I asked if He would like a copy of my Homeland Security background check and State Fire Marshall ID to? .. he declinedSmiley Surprised

 

Where is @AllZero  when you need em?Smiley Very Happy


You supplied a lot of documents. Maybe they want a blood and stool sample? Smiley Tongue


@AllZero  The Latter is FREE but the Blood will cost!!!

I uploaded 15 Documents,  just to be like thatSmiley LOL

Message 35 of 98
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score


@M_Smart007 wrote:

@snickerpedia, They could have changed it up again, last time they told me no more!

I am sure it was due to a flurry of myFICO'ers over running themsmiley-laughing021.gif

 

@AllZerois my witness.

 

Last time I had applied, I forgot EX was locked. (ALL 3 CB's were)

 

They told me, "they were not accepting anymore apps at that time" so I gave up!

Dated 3-16-2020


One would think the CU could accept an alternate method instead of SSN copy in light of current situation.

Message 36 of 98
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score


@M_Smart007 wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

 

Gotta just Heart all the requirements, Have not had to upload SS# document,

since becoming a Amex member in the 1980's Smiley Tongue

 

I asked the guy on the phone is he was sure that he was not taking my app for the secret serviceSmiley LOL

I asked if He would like a copy of my Homeland Security background check and State Fire Marshall ID to? .. he declinedSmiley Surprised

 

Where is @AllZero  when you need em?Smiley Very Happy


You supplied a lot of documents. Maybe they want a blood and stool sample? Smiley Tongue


@AllZero  The Latter is FREE but the Blood will cost!!!

I uploaded 15 Documents,  just to be like thatSmiley LOL


That's plenty of documents. I hope they reconsider.

Message 37 of 98
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score

Has anyone tried this as a way to join?  https://financialfitnessassociation.org/     It's listed on the website and it's only $8

 

Financial Fitness Association- San Francisco, CA (Members)


Moving away from big banks and building my credit union relationships
Message 38 of 98
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score

@M_Smart007 did you ever get approved?  seems like an easy CU by rural king to get approved for?  

Message 39 of 98
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Re: Redstone FCU Pre-approval emails and free FICO score


@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@M_Smart007 did you ever get approved?  seems like an easy CU by rural king to get approved for?  


Hi @CreditCuriosity , first time on 3-16 I had my CB's locked by mistake (all 3)

and then the rep told me they were no longer accepting app's. So I walked away.

 

Then found out I could get in through RK applied, they wanted 3 documents, I sent 15 ..

Would have sent more, because I hate getting asked to send something else!!! Smiley Indifferent

 

That was on  Friday, about closing time. So now I wait until Monday.

I will update on whether approved or denied.

 

Take Care.

Message 40 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.