Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDFCU Person Loan Check

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: SDFCU Person Loan Check

It wouldn't hurt to add another AZguy. I think I'm with 8 credit unions at the moment. I can't remember. I've stopped counting. It's a bunch. Lol

Message 21 of 69
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

It wouldn't hurt to add another AZguy. I think I'm with 8 credit unions at the moment. I can't remember. I've stopped counting. It's a bunch. Lol

+1. I'm a member of 9. 😉

Message 22 of 69
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Hey baller I have a question. How long before this loan shows up in your SDFCU account's info? I ended up depositing it into my SDFCU savings account. Seemed the easiest way, since they had the check date screwed up. My other banks wouldn't accept it till that date.
Message 23 of 69
baller4life
Super Contributor

I deposited mines in SDFCU as well for that very reason. Check dated 12/15. But, they cleared it. Still hasn't shown up as loan yet. I'm guessing the holidays delayed it. First payment due 30 days from date check was cashed. So I'm thinking sometime this week or next. You guys report back when you see it and I will do the same.
Message 24 of 69
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Ok cool, will do. Looks like mine will clear tomorrow. Thanks for the quick reply!😀
Message 25 of 69
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

I noticed the same thing you are. The money is deposited in my checking account, but the loan isn't on my online profile.

Message 26 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

The check showed up in my account at SDFCU yesterday and today I set up my reoccuring monthly payments. I also made a deposit into my savings account there. Unless I change my mind I plan on letting the reoccuring payment go through monthly until it is paid in full. (It is larger than the required monthly payment.) Well, at least for a year. I have a theory about that. That is how I treated my Barclay Ring card and Barclay seemed to love it. I know I am comparing apples and oranges, but anyway that is my current plan. In a year or so when I get ready to apply for that card again I will pay the balance then apply. Did anyone else notice it takes a while for your payment to post? I noticed that today when I set up my account. 

Really happy I did this. Oh, I forgot to mention the first check they sent me was for 4500. I have no clue why they upped the offer, but it is all good and I am grateful.

Message 27 of 69
baller4life
Super Contributor

Your loan acct is showing ML? None of ours is showing up yet to even set up payments. 😩
Message 28 of 69
Gmood1
Super Contributor

My loan showed up today. I couldn't help myself. The check cleared today and I dropped $4400 right back on it. It was an instant payment. I'll see how long they let me drag that $100 out. Lol
Message 29 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Your loan acct is showing ML? None of ours is showing up yet to even set up payments. 😩

Yes, it showed yesterday. I had already set up my home bank for payments. I don't understand why mine shows and yours does not yet. Hum...

Message 30 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.