Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDFCU Person Loan Check

Musiclover
Super Contributor

Re: SDFCU Person Loan Check

@Gmood1 wrote:
My loan showed up today. I couldn't help myself. The check cleared today and I dropped $4400 right back on it. It was an instant payment. I'll see how long they let me drag that $100 out. Lol

Hey, whatever works for you, Gmood! lol (Just an aside. I always feel better about my many inquiries when I see yours. Thanks for that! Smiley Happy)

Daily Drivers: Penfed Platinum Rewards; NFCU GoRewards; Discover..
Message 31 of 69
Gmood1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Maybe that's not a bad thing Baller. $4500 of free money. 😀 Kidding..well sorta
It is odd you deposited yours several weeks ago and no account showing.
Message 32 of 69
baller4life
Super Contributor

On phone now. Apparently they opened two share savings for me when I joined. SMH. Loan was entered under acct I knew nothing about. They are fixing it now.
Message 33 of 69
Gmood1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Musiclover wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:
My loan showed up today. I couldn't help myself. The check cleared today and I dropped $4400 right back on it. It was an instant payment. I'll see how long they let me drag that $100 out. Lol

Hey, whatever works for you, Gmood! lol (Just an aside. I always feel better about my many inquiries when I see yours. Thanks for that! Smiley Happy)

Lmao ML, well I'm glad it makes you feel better. Most of mine will fall off next year.

I sure have racked some up! Lol..It hasn't stopped my app train yet. 

Message 34 of 69
Musiclover
Super Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Musiclover wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Lmao ML, well I'm glad it makes you feel better. Most of mine will fall off next year.

I sure have racked some up! Lol..It hasn't stopped my app train yet. 

LOL Many many of mine will fall off next year, too. 

Message 35 of 69
Musiclover
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
On phone now. Apparently they opened two share savings for me when I joined. SMH. Loan was entered under acct I knew nothing about. They are fixing it now.

Glad you called!

Message 36 of 69
baller4life
Super Contributor

Me too. Thanks for posting about your loan showing up. It's all good now. They transferred my money to other share and closed the share savings I had been using. Now it's all showing correctly. 😉
Message 37 of 69
baller4life
Super Contributor

Transferred payment from share savings and it instantly updated. Pretty nice. I will make payments for a yr then pay it off. Then hit em up for a cc like ML! 😄
Message 38 of 69
Gmood1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

The State Dept personal loan is already showing on my EX and EQ reports. With a $100 balance owed out of $4500. EX score jumped 5 points with the addition of 2 new inqs and 2 new accounts reporting this month so far.

Message 39 of 69
baller4life
Super Contributor

Mines is already reporting too minus the payment I just made yesterday. They don't waste any time do they? Lol
Message 40 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.