Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoFi loan pre-approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SoFi loan pre-approved

Hi Guys, 

It feels good coming back here after some time off lol, I have few questions and i'm sure here is the right place to ask, need some cash and i was pre-approval by SoFi, after reading here its a realiable company and many users around here have loan whith them so anyways, i was pre-approval for 40k at 11.54% @ 4 years paying $1045 a month which i'm good with that.

Here my questions

1- 40K @ 11.54% is good or should i keep looking? (did some preapproval in CK and SoFi is the only one approving me for 40k)

2- If i take the loan, will i be able to pay more that the $1045 monthly?, i have 11k coming in few months that i can use to pay my loan, will SoFi allow that?

3- Just to confirm, for what i read here some loan companies report the loan as Consumer Finance Account(CFA), what about SoFi ?.

Here my Scores: 

Total Limit: $205,200

Total Balance: $265.00

I took a loan at a local CU for 20k @9.6 last year and is at $14,344.77 right now, monthly payment is $422 but i'he been paying $500 avery month (this will be "Paid in Full" using the SoFi loan),  other that that nothing else in my personal CB.

Scores.JPG

Thanks in advance guys.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: SoFi loan pre-approved

Try lightstream they will beat that rate..  Best PL place out their if your profile supports it which appears your scores should.  should get a 5.95% apr although that would be a 3 year repayment at that apr.  goes up for 4 years.  So FI isnt near as competitive with rates as they use to be

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.