Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoFi lower app login bonus

tag
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

SoFi lower app login bonus

Did anyone else notice that their login bonus was less today? I hope they're not taking it away completely. I usually think that when they lower things like that, they might completely take it away. Hopefully that's not the case!

If this is in the wrong section, please move the post!

Thanks. Just wanted to share what I noticed.Screenshot_20210106-062404.png

My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Credit12Fico
Established Contributor

Re: SoFi lower app login bonus

I noticed this too. My head said the 20 cents a day was too good to be true.

Message 2 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Noticed change today as well.. See what happens in coming days.  20 cents a day for 5 secs of my time in morning while in bed was easy

Message 3 of 10
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Uh-Oh!! Brand new card and already nerfing, that's not cool. That will evoke cancel culture on social media. 😂 🤣 

Message 4 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@blindambition wrote:

Uh-Oh!! Brand new card and already nerfing, that's not cool. That will evoke cancel culture on social media. 😂 🤣 

not card just logging into app no impact on earning rate of card

Message 5 of 10
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

I really hope it sticks around even if it's just 1 point for doing the activities. It reminds me of Swagbucks daily poll or Swag codes. 

My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 6 of 10
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@MoneyBurns wrote:

Did anyone else notice that their login bonus was less today? I hope they're not taking it away completely. I usually think that when they lower things like that, they might completely take it away. Hopefully that's not the case!

Yep!  Same thing here.  It's one of those silly things I do each morning just to get my points before my coffee.  No formal notification of the change but saw it exactly as you did.

However, just to reconfirm I logged in again...my second time this morning and I got 1 more point just now! Hmmmm

Message 7 of 10
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Noticed it too. Was mildly disappointed.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 8 of 10
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

Was disappointed to see the nerf, but at least they are still doing the 4+ days streak bonus. It's a daily ritual now to make my coffee and open the app. Anyone know if there is another streak bonus, like 30 days? At 19 days currently

Message 9 of 10
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Not that I have seen.  I did deposit a check to myself and picked up the 100 points for mobile deposit.

However, I didn't get the bonus for activating my ATM card when it was issued because I wasn't actually accruing points until after I had the credit card account established.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.