cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab Bank

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

Re: Tab Bank

Thanks, Aim_High, for the warning! Well, this has dampened my hopes for this bank, but I'm already "in," so I'll wait it out and see what happens. I don't have a lot of money right now so I'll do what I can with what I have (which isn't much) and if they boot me off, so be it! I didn't have any problems really getting set up (so far) and the app seems okay (so far). I guess I'm being the guinea pig for the rest of us now! Smiley LOL 

Edit: I remember TAB; I love TAB! It was my go-to drink for a long time!

FICO8: Nov 20, 2018:
FICO8: Nov 20, 2019:
FICO8: Nov 20, 2019:
Goal for December 2019: FICO 640-700
Overstock Store Card, $2,250Walmart Store Card, $500 limitDiscover IT Cash Back, $2000Navy Fed cashRewards, $1000Shell Citi store card, $800Navy More Rewards, $17,000RIP Green Dot Platinum
Overstock $2,250, Walmart $500, Discover IT Cash Back $2000, Navy Fed cashRewards $1000, Shell (Citi) Fuel Rewards, $800, Navy More Rewards, $17,000, (Green Dot Platinum Secured, $200, to be cancelled.)

Starting Score: 539
Current Score: 668
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge   |   My credit recovery journal

Message 11 of 15
Established Contributor

@tenaya wrote:

Thanks, Aim_High, for the warning!

I guess I'm being the guinea pig for the rest of us now! Smiley LOL 

Edit: I remember TAB; I love TAB! It was my go-to drink for a long time!

You’re welcome! Yes please do report back for the community with your experience. 

Glad I brought back memories. Dating us both, my Mom used to love that stuff when it first came out lol 😜

Total Length of Credit = 35+ years; AoOA (Currently open accounts) = 26+ years;
AAoA = 9+ years; AoYA = less than 1 year (Nov 2019)
Total Open Credit Lines Over $440K. Utilization Less Than 1%. Inquiries until May 2020 (TU:2 -- EQ:2 -- EX:6)
*Hover cursor over each card to see name, CL
Message 12 of 15
Frequent Contributor

Finally got an email from them. Haven't had time to set it up. 

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex Gold || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa

Message 13 of 15
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Tab Bank is known for dealing with the trucking industry.... they even finance equipment and rigs.... and know how to deal with things like comcheks and invoice factoring....and have things like 24/7 phone support and most accounts have fee free atms and such.. 

-J

Message 14 of 15
Frequent Contributor

@joltdude wrote:

Tab Bank is known for dealing with the trucking industry.... they even finance equipment and rigs.... and know how to deal with things like comcheks and invoice factoring....and have things like 24/7 phone support and most accounts have fee free atms and such.. 

-J

E-Trade has the samet hing with the ATMs. Always a plus when you're in the middle of nowhere and don't want to the the $4.50 fee. 

Thank you for the info. 

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex Gold || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.