cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Quest for an SSL alternative to Alliant

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Valued Contributor

Re: The Quest for an SSL alternative to Alliant

Wow that is horrible news CGID. I am very sorry to hear that. I’ve learned a great deal from you and I very much enjoy reading your posts. Unfortunately I don’t have the time or the expertise to take on such a project. But I am humbled that you considered me.

Considering BBVA and 5% cards. (Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Message 351 of 357
Valued Contributor

I do want to thank you for all the work you’ve put into this and for all the wonderful advice that you have memorialized throughout all these threads. Due to everything I’ve learned here, I recently became a member of NFCU and plan to implement this technique. I hope you reconsider it would be a terrible loss if you left.

Considering BBVA and 5% cards. (Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Message 352 of 357
Super Contributor

What a kind thought, buddy!  Really means a lot to me.

No, I am pretty sure I'll be leaving in the next week or two.  I sure am glad you'll continue to be here, however.

Message 353 of 357
Valued Contributor

Well I sure hope to learn some more from you before you leave. And I sure hope you reconsider.

Message 354 of 357
Established Member

Same here! And I haven’t even been around for long.
Message 355 of 357
Super Contributor

@CreditGuyInDixie wrote:

What a kind thought, buddy!  Really means a lot to me.

No, I am pretty sure I'll be leaving in the next week or two.  I sure am glad you'll continue to be here, however.

Sorry to hear it, you've been a great contributor. You've got to be the most patient person alive. Best of luck in making good use of all the free time you're going to have now Smiley Happy

7/1/19: FICO8 EQ 749 TU 783 EX 746 Total revolving limits 713500 (592500 reporting)
Message 356 of 357
Moderator Emeritus

Voila if Penfed does have an SSL the search is over:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Personal-Finance/NFCU-SSL/m-p/5647521/highlight/true#M99645

I just don’t see it on their website any more.

        
Message 357 of 357