Thinking of joining DCU?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thinking of joining DCU?

@ZackAttack wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ZackAttack wrote:

Well says I got approved with the membership open up. Now I am waiting for the pin to come.

One thing has gotten my attention when I sent the charge to my credit card I noticed that it went from pending charge to no charge on the card. Is this normal with signing up on DCU?

FWIW mine did the same thing (Cap1 QS) so we'll see what happens.  I already ACH'd money over to the savings account, so it'll be there when I get the pin. 

It just appeared again. I got a notification from my card saying it is now posted

I applied and I see they HP ChexSys and then received a msg to unfreeze EQ....  Did you get a HP or SP?  I applied to open a sav/check and paid one of their organizations to join. 

Message 31 of 34
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous. It should be a SP EQ5 for membership. I don't recall reading HP for it. Mine was SP. YEMV.

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero wrote:

@Anonymous. It should be a SP EQ5 for membership. I don't recall reading HP for it. Mine was SP. YEMV.

Ditto here on SP EQ.  Again, YEMV

Message 33 of 34
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

I had a SP on EQ and they also checked Chex.

EQ was locked at the time. They didn't ask me to unlock and were able to SP still.

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.