cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

( U.S Bank ) When do I get my bank account?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

( U.S Bank ) When do I get my bank account?

Hello there, I've recently applied for a student checking account online for U.S Bank and it said wait 2 days for it to be processed or something like that and 2 days have passed and I haven't received anything from them. Did anyone here apply for an account online like I did? If so, explain when I get my bank account?!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

Re: ( U.S Bank ) When do I get my bank account?

Give them a call and check on the status

Message 2 of 6
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

800-872-2657

24/7 Phone Banking Reps Smiley Wink

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 3 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

Us bank couldnt open a checking account online for me?? super weird since they are all over chicago where I live. so i walkd into a branch next to my office and opened a checking account. they are weird online. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would give CS a call. Best of luck!!!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

Us bank couldnt open a checking account online for me?? super weird since they are all over chicago where I live. so i walkd into a branch next to my office and opened a checking account. they are weird online. 

Same thing happened to me. So, I went into a US Bank Branch and it was a breeze. Found the online strange to say the least!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.