Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNFCU is reducing their ownership share from $50 to $25

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

UNFCU is reducing their ownership share from $50 to $25

UNFCU (United Nations Federal Credit Union) is reasonably well-known here and while a small group of us here are members historically this CU doesn't get mentioned here very often, and even then it's mostly regarding their Elite CC.

I got an email from them earlier that they are changing their ownership share from $50 to $25.  Existing members will have $25 transferred from their Membership Savings account to seed a new segregated Membership Share account with the hold against the remaining $25 permanently released. The Membership Share account will effectively be frozen although it will be visible online and in monthly statements.

I mention this in passing to avoid head-scratching the next time someone logs in online or gets a mailed statement.  Smiley Surprised

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: UNFCU is reducing their ownership share from $50 to $25

"$25 permanently released"  .. congrats, sweet pea gets more treatsSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

$25 is a drop in the bucket in the Sweet Pea Treat Fund 🥰

The dogs in training class all know that I bring good treats and am a sucker for sits and stares with sad puppydog eyes.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 3 of 4
dragontears
Senior Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

$25 is a drop in the bucket in the Sweet Pea Treat Fund 🥰

The dogs in training class all know that I bring good treats and am a sucker for sits and stares with sad puppydog eyes.

Sad puppy dog eyes are impossible to resist 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.