Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Online Banking

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Online Banking

Does anyone else have problems with loging in to the US Bank online banking platform? Whenever I try from either Chrome or Safari, I always seem to run into different issues such as website not found. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: US Bank Online Banking

I haven't experienced any issues. On Chrome, have you tried clearing up your browser history?

Are you accessing the following URL?

https://www.usbank.com
Message 2 of 5
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

I have issues like what your describing all the time with USBank.com from a laptop.

The iOS app has been consistently crappy ever since the IPhone X was released. Parts of the screen wouldn’t work when in the app, constant freezes, things taking forever and a day to load.

It’s the only app that has any issues too, tried a reinstall and even wiped my iPhone and tried it again. Still the same issues

They are my main bank too so it’s sorta a PITA sometimes.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 3 of 5
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

So far I haven't had any issues in Firefox and mobile Safari on my iPhone and iPad. Of course, I just opened an account there recently.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shadowfactor wrote:
I have issues like what your describing all the time with USBank.com from a laptop.

The iOS app has been consistently crappy ever since the IPhone X was released. Parts of the screen wouldn’t work when in the app, constant freezes, things taking forever and a day to load.

It’s the only app that has any issues too, tried a reinstall and even wiped my iPhone and tried it again. Still the same issues

They are my main bank too so it’s sorta a PITA sometimes.

US Bank just updated their app 3 days ago to run better with IOS 12.  If you haven't updated your app or IOS recently then you may want to.  I did have problems with freezing only on mobile login but haven't had problems yet since the update.  (Crossing fingers)

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.