cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Online Banking

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

US Bank Online Banking

Does anyone else have problems with loging in to the US Bank online banking platform? Whenever I try from either Chrome or Safari, I always seem to run into different issues such as website not found. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Re: US Bank Online Banking

I haven't experienced any issues. On Chrome, have you tried clearing up your browser history?

Are you accessing the following URL?

https://www.usbank.com
Message 2 of 5
Valued Contributor

I have issues like what your describing all the time with USBank.com from a laptop.

The iOS app has been consistently crappy ever since the IPhone X was released. Parts of the screen wouldn’t work when in the app, constant freezes, things taking forever and a day to load.

It’s the only app that has any issues too, tried a reinstall and even wiped my iPhone and tried it again. Still the same issues

They are my main bank too so it’s sorta a PITA sometimes.

Total Revolving Limits $194,600

FICO 8 scores 04/2019
EX-778
TU-714
EQ-716
Message 3 of 5
Senior Contributor

So far I haven't had any issues in Firefox and mobile Safari on my iPhone and iPad. Of course, I just opened an account there recently.

Message 4 of 5
Valued Contributor

@Shadowfactor wrote:
I have issues like what your describing all the time with USBank.com from a laptop.

The iOS app has been consistently crappy ever since the IPhone X was released. Parts of the screen wouldn’t work when in the app, constant freezes, things taking forever and a day to load.

It’s the only app that has any issues too, tried a reinstall and even wiped my iPhone and tried it again. Still the same issues

They are my main bank too so it’s sorta a PITA sometimes.

US Bank just updated their app 3 days ago to run better with IOS 12.  If you haven't updated your app or IOS recently then you may want to.  I did have problems with freezing only on mobile login but haven't had problems yet since the update.  (Crossing fingers)

 FICO 8
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.