cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank website = UGH! Can they update to at least the early 2k's?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank website = UGH! Can they update to at least the early 2k's?

That's odd, I have 3 saved accounts at USB. I also cannot complain about their site, I don't need cutting edge tech to pay my bill. And I've not ever encountered a problem trying to do that in the 4 years I've had an account with them.

Message 11 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

That's odd, I have 3 saved accounts at USB. I also cannot complain about their site, I don't need cutting edge tech to pay my bill. And I've not ever encountered a problem trying to do that in the 4 years I've had an account with them.

Do you have any checking / savings accounts with them?  I'm auto loan only which might account for the difference.

It's not a matter of needing cutting edge tech, it's about the inconvenience to log into Chase, get my account/routing numbers, and manually typing them in every time.  That's just stupid UX and an absolutely unnecessary process: don't create a wretched UI to try to force people into autopayment, that's the only remotely rational reason I can think of for why it sucks so much.

No other lender is that bad, and that's saying something if you've gone through the technical awkwardness of many CU's over the last near decade.

        
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

ATM no checking or savings with USB, just their Credit Card that I've had for the 4+ years. The first year I mailed payments, then found out I could do it on their site. it was at that time I was able to add payments accounts from two different Banks. Then just recently last year added a third. I've enver had to re-enter my info each time I pay them. 

So it could be that it's only on Installment/Auto Loans.

Message 13 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

ATM no checking or savings with USB, just their Credit Card that I've had for the 4+ years. The first year I mailed payments, then found out I could do it on their site. it was at that time I was able to add payments accounts from two different Banks. Then just recently last year added a third. I've enver had to re-enter my info each time I pay them. 

So it could be that it's only on Installment/Auto Loans.

Yeah and now that I think of it, I came in over their Dealer Services side too (I'm assuming that's split out from Consumer like it is in every other major bank) and that might be a difference too.

Still, annoying to me anyway and not a good look imo.

        
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.