Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US bank checking bonus

tag
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

US bank checking bonus

The 200$ SUB of US Bank seems to be returned from early this month. But when I went to a branch, I was told that they do not have promotion code and I should receive it personally. It seems to be mysterious for the users without prior relationship to a bank that can receive updated offers. Is there a way to receive such offers, online or by mail, or calling the main branch?

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US bank checking bonus

Are you talking about the workplace banking offer that is available from March 1-April 30? The banker selects the correct option from the drop down when opening the account and you have to set up direct deposit for 1000 or more to get that offer.
Otherwise there are select offers mailed to certain people or available on your us bank profile.
Good luck! US Bank is great 😊
Message 2 of 3
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

Re: US bank checking bonus

I am referring to this 225$ offer from US Bank, valid by the end of March:

https://www.usbank.com/splash/checking/zelle-offer.html

It seems that promotion code is needed and it should be personal (mail or online offer). I do not have a prior relationship to this bank. So, I do not have an online profile to receive such offers. Can somebondy guide me the way that I can receive promotion code from this bank?

I mainly want to open checking and afterward, going for CC application (prior banking relationship is highly recommended before CC application).

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.