Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Labs: Pilot

tag
CBartowski
Frequent Contributor

USAA Labs: Pilot

I received an email today stating that USAA was launching something called "USAA Labs".

"A recently added feature of your USAA membership is access to USAA Labs: a place for members to participate in idea submission challenges, pilots of new features and capabilities at USAA, articles about relevant new technology, and more.

What Does This Mean for You?

You can view spotlights and episodes on new technology, plus USAA members have exclusive and early access to view, beta test and provide input to specific features or capabilities USAA is developing."

Attached are shots of the email and first landing page upon clicking the link.

I've been waiting for a sounding board to express my opinions of their bank not staying as relevant as I'd hoped. Maybe this is it.

Will update as I participate more in the program.

Selection_003.png

Selection_004.png

CARDS:
AMEX CS Plat | NSL -- Chase Freedom Flex | $19,000
AMEX Gold | NSL -- Citi Double Cash | $10,000
AMEX HH NAF | $1,000 -- Uber Visa | $5,000
CSR | $29,000 -- USAA Plat | $8,000
USAA AMEX | $23,000 -- MB Boundless | $11,900 -- CFU | $3,600 -- PenFed Pathfinder | $10,000 -- MS Plat | NSL

BANKS:
NFCU | USAA | PenFed | Schwab Bank | First Bank | Chase
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CBartowski
Frequent Contributor

Re: USAA Labs: Pilot

In the event anyone is actually reading this thread...Labs really wasn't that robust at all, could be a cool feature if they add more "pilots", etc.

CARDS:
USAA AMEX | $23,000 -- MB Boundless | $11,900 -- CFU | $3,600 -- PenFed Pathfinder | $10,000 -- MS Plat | NSL

BANKS:
Message 2 of 6
vV35Hszm
Contributor

@CBartowski wrote:

In the event anyone is actually reading this thread...Labs really wasn't that robust at all, could be a cool feature if they add more "pilots", etc.

Ask them why they don't have more competative cash back cards?  It's weird that Citibank beats them?

Message 3 of 6
CBartowski
Frequent Contributor

@vV35Hszm wrote:

@CBartowski wrote:

Ask them why they don't have more competative cash back cards?  It's weird that Citibank beats them?

I agree! They're losing in the banking industry rewards/interest game quite significantly. I'm hoping they've got something up their sleeves that will revealed at some point.

CARDS:

BANKS:
Message 4 of 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I also got the "Labs" invite but I've not had a chance to check it out.

As for USAA not having competitive products, they had a fantastic product with the Limitless Visa, but most assume it was discontinued for new applicants due to not being sustainable.  I'm quite pleased that I decided not to wait on that one.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

I also got the "Labs" invite but I've not had a chance to check it out.

As for USAA not having competitive products, they had a fantastic product with the Limitless Visa, but most assume it was discontinued for new applicants due to not being sustainable.  I'm quite pleased that I decided not to wait on that one.

There is an old saying: "not to decide is to decide" ... Smiley Indifferent

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.