Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unify Credit Union?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unify Credit Union?

I'm seeking to get a personal loan or debt consolidation at Unify CU. I know they pull Experian, but does anyone know if it's Fico 8? Thank you!! They use tiers, so I need to be 690, and my Experian fico shows 699. I'm not sure if that's too risky because if I fall under 690 and choose to go with debt consolidation, I will have to close my accounts. I do not want to do that. If I decide to take the route of a personal loan they will include my debt when considering the DTI ratio. 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Unify Credit Union?

@Anonymous wrote:

According to these:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/postscript-Unify-FCU-Platinum-Visa-Fixed-Rate/td-p/4895387

and

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Unify-FCU-Platinum-Visa-Fixed-Rate/m-p/4895387#M480126

They may use FICO2 or FICO2 Auto.  YMMV.

In my experience they use EX FICO 2 or FICO Auto 2.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 5
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

They seem somewhat liberal in their lending - they didn't blink at my requests for higher limits on CC & PLOC. in fact, they called me a couple weeks later trying to talk me into borrowing more lol (refi car and/or mortgage) The closing of your accounts definitely may be a requirement, but I've found their lending folks to be friendly and pretty well informed, so explaining your situation to them may help. They might have some ideas to avoid the forced closure stipulations.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!
Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 4 of 5
kuku4koco
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm seeking to get a personal loan or debt consolidation at Unify CU. I know they pull Experian, but does anyone know if it's Fico 8? Thank you!! They use tiers, so I need to be 690, and my Experian fico shows 699. I'm not sure if that's too risky because if I fall under 690 and choose to go with debt consolidation, I will have to close my accounts. I do not want to do that. If I decide to take the route of a personal loan they will include my debt when considering the DTI ratio. 

Were you ever approved for a personal loan with Unify?  Just looking for more data points... Thanks!

EQ: 731 TU: 705 EX: 715

Cap1 QS: 9k USBank: 7k Amex BCE: 14.1k BoA: 8k Discover: 4.4k CareCredit: 12k *Various Store Cards: 18.7k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.