Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upstart reporting

tag
increasingmyfico
Regular Contributor

Upstart reporting

I just noticed that Upstart hasn't reported to Experian since Feb. Anyone else notice this? Is this a typical for them?  

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
difringe
Established Contributor

Re: Upstart reporting

You know, I think mine has actually never reported to Experian lol

Message 2 of 9
sportsguy83
Regular Contributor

I haven't had any issues.  Mine has been reporting to Experian monthly (last reported in April).  

Beginning Rebuilding - February 2022

Current Scores - June 2023

Goal Scores - January 2024

Message 3 of 9
jkurl1195

This is what I came here for! I paid the $4850 balance off a loan with Upstart on 3/30. Still has not updated Experian. Last update was 1/30. 

Message 4 of 9
increasingmyfico
Regular Contributor

@jkurl1195 wrote:

This is what I came here for! I paid the $4850 balance off a loan with Upstart on 3/30. Still has not updated Experian. Last update was 1/30. 

I'm going to file a dispute... 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@increasingmyfico  My Upstart loan is reporting accurately and monthly on all three credit reports.

Message 6 of 9
paulesport
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@increasingmyfico  My Upstart loan is reporting accurately and monthly on all three credit reports.

How long did that take for it to report to all 3? Mine only reports to TU so far. The loan is 1.5 mos old.

personal
biz

Start 1/1/19
Best 11/15/21
Current rebuild

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@paulesport  I believe my Upstart loan started reporting in about one or two weeks. I remember being surprised at how fast it was. And they have been reporting accurately on all three reports. Every month as I make my payment, my reports reflect it.

Message 8 of 9
paulesport
Contributor

My Upstart loan now reported to Experian. I must have manifested it. Doh! I guess wont be long to show on TU too.
personal
biz

Start 1/1/19
Best 11/15/21
Current rebuild

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.