Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Personal loan

tag
simplegirl
Valued Contributor

Wells Fargo Personal loan

I want to get a 39000$ personal loan from wells fargo and was wondering what are my chances of approval. My scores are EQ. 602 Trans. 631 EX. 604 I have 23 inquires on my Equifax, 16 inquries on my Experian, and 10 inquires on my Transunion. I have one collection account for $277. My credit history is 2 years and my AAOA is 11 months.

Starting Score: 494 503 521
Current Score: 503 507 507 2/19
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Goals:

Get First Home in Summer 2025
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Personal loan

What is your income and current debt-to-income ratio? Do you have an existing relationship with them already or any do you have any assets to put down as collateral? They are pretty conservative. Even with the limited information you provided, I would be highly doubtful WF would approve you for an amount that large if at all. They consider credit scores of 620 and below as 'poor'. 

Message 2 of 6
simplegirl
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What is your income and current debt-to-income ratio? Do you have an existing relationship with them already or any do you have any assets to put down as collateral? They are pretty conservative. Even with the limited information you provided, I would be highly doubtful WF would approve you for an amount that large if at all. They consider credit scores of 620 and below as 'poor'. 

My income is 49000 a year I have a secured card with them since June 2016 and I don't have any assests to put down. My dti is 15%.

Goals:

Message 3 of 6
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@simplegirl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My income is 49000 a year I have a secured card with them since June 2016 and I don't have any assests to put down. My dti is 15%.

Extremely doubtful. They are very conservative, and your scores are extremely low for a personal loan - and that's for any lender. 

Your best bet at getting a loan is through Lending Club, Sofi, Avant, etc. but you won't get $40,000. 

Message 4 of 6
simplegirl
Valued Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@simplegirl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Extremely doubtful. They are very conservative, and your scores are extremely low for a personal loan - and that's for any lender. 

Your best bet at getting a loan is through Lending Club, Sofi, Avant, etc. but you won't get $40,000. 

where should my scores be?

Goals:

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplegirl wrote:

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@simplegirl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

where should my scores be?

700's

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.