Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Second Chance Checking Account

Hokie Dokie. Thanks Creditfan1234

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just made payment arrangements to pay off, weekly payments. Was offered a settlement, declined, for small weekly payments. 

AND.... After I pay off, can get another account =-).

Message 12 of 16
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just made payment arrangements to pay off, weekly payments. Was offered a settlement, declined, for small weekly payments. 

AND.... After I pay off, can get another account =-).

That's awesome!  Smiley Very Happy

I'm glad this is working out for you.  I use USAA for my primary banking, but for local deposits I keep my Wells Fargo account around, and honestly they've been great.  In my region all of the Wells branches used to be Wachovia (who were well-known for customer service) so maybe that has something to do with it?  Regardless, I like having them around! 

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, the service at WF is awesome.... Used to have BoA (never again!!!) <--- Had Checking, Saving and CD. 

Message 14 of 16
AlreadyObssessed
Established Member

The 'second chance' checking account is called an opportunity account. As long as you pay what you owe, they will allow you to open a new  account once the final paymetn is made and the debt is cleared out of the system. Sometimes the system will apporve you for a standard checking account once you pay your charge off with them. Good luck!

Taking it one day at a time.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you =-) ... Happy Thanksgiving

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.