Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your favorite bank account?

tag
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

What is your favorite bank account?

WHich bank is your favorite?

Also which bank has your favorite online admin area?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is your favorite bank account?

I have two accounts - PNC Virtual Wallet Performance and a local community bank. Both have benefits:

-PNC will have latest technology and I can use any ATM in the world completely free (for accounts opened in Chicago, not sure if they do it for other markets)

-Community bank service is far superior, front line staff has much more discretion and turnover is much less it seems. Can use any STAR ATM for free and they have mobile check deposit so lack of branches is a non-issue for me. 

Message 2 of 6
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

I am currently enjoying my Discover Checking Account. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA has been my favorite banking account for over 10 years.  Wells would come in second.  Because I have a friend in there!  But really, they're a great bank & have some good features.  Thinking of Chase next.  With so many out there, I'm just not sure.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had about 8 bank accounts, currently 3 with credit unions and DCU is by far my favorite bank.

Message 5 of 6
Pway
Valued Contributor

I currently have three banking accounts and a credit union account. My favorite is my credit union.  They have been there for me when I could not get nothing from the others accounts I have.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.