Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What other Banks or Credit Unions that use Cardlytics to offer cash back offers

tag
dmFICO8
Regular Contributor

What other Banks or Credit Unions that use Cardlytics to offer cash back offers

I am looking for other banks or CUs that offer cash back offer from same back-end Cardlytics, preferably anyone can join. It is like all those FIs are getting offers from same pool. If one of FI offers a great offer, you can find the same offer at another FI. Those are targeted offers to earn cash back for making an eligible purchase with a participating merchant. Even though each bank or credit union uses different program name, but they are essentially the same.

Here is a list of banks/CUs that I have found/collected:

Bank of America - BankAmeriDeals

Chase - Chase Offers

PNC - PNC Purchase Payback

US Bank - cash-back deals

Wells Fargo - My Wells Fargo Deals

Truist

NASA FCU

City & County CU

America First CU

Does anyone know any other banks or credit unions that use Cardlytics to offer same rewards program?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DONZI
Established Contributor

Re: What other Banks or Credit Unions that offer cash back rewards program

If I understand you correctly, I can think of two..

- NFCU More Rewards Amex -- has navy rewards and then a subset of amex offers via amex 'connect'.

- Amex cards have core rewards/cashback and then the amex offers.

2014 credit2020 credit2021 credit2023 credit
paypal credit imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecharge card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecharge card imagecharge card image
[2020-12-09]=[EQ8|786]-[TU8|746]-[EX8|772] .... gardening until I can't (again).
[2023-10-01]=[EQ8|797]-[TU8|776]-[EX8|775]
Message 2 of 4
dmFICO8
Regular Contributor

@DONZI wrote:

If I understand you correctly, I can think of two..

- NFCU More Rewards Amex -- has navy rewards and then a subset of amex offers via amex 'connect'.

- Amex cards have core rewards/cashback and then the amex offers.

Thanks for your reply, appreciate your input! They work the same except they use different back-end for deals, I am looking for ones that use Cardlytics as back-end. I have updated my post to clarify.

Message 3 of 4
DONZI
Established Contributor

Ah! I see. Thanks for the list of Cardlytics partnered banks/cards. I'm not sure, but don't think I've used or seen anything but TSYS and some unknown (to me) rewards backend Fifth Third uses for their cards.

2014 credit2020 credit2021 credit2023 credit
paypal credit imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecharge card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecharge card imagecharge card image
[2020-12-09]=[EQ8|786]-[TU8|746]-[EX8|772] .... gardening until I can't (again).
[2023-10-01]=[EQ8|797]-[TU8|776]-[EX8|775]
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.