cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the most you've paid the tax man in a year?

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: What's the most you've paid the tax man in a year?

I'm $500 away from my total net income last year as of today.... Looks like the tax man will have a fun time soon enough :,l
Message 31 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Time to eliminate the IRS. Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

Was a good year albeit was working my ass off in Alaska for it, never made anywhere close to that again.

Now you know that the more you can pay will serve as your community contribution in our quest to support "mom, apple pie and Chevrolet" Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Jobs ... where are we going to employ all the persons that would be put out of work? As I think about the content of this thread ... it reminds me of a concept from Economics in college where we learned about the "transfer of wealth".

Message 34 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Jobs ... where are we going to employ all the persons that would be put out of work? As I think about the content of this thread ... it reminds me of a concept from Economics in college where we learned about the "transfer of wealth".

Plenty of other jobs are available. There is so much mismanagement and cluelessness within the IRS and waste/overlap within government agencies that it isn't even funny.

Message 35 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thomas Thumb - just an opinion, but I think that the government needs to have no involvement in the student loan industry whatsoever.  Lower the cost of education to a reasonable level, and create additional funding opportunities for students privately (either via financial institutions or within the schools) to make an education possible for students.

Certain states have also made a tuition-free education at a state school possible for students with a B average or higher in high school. There are other options besides the government mucking up and profiting from involvement in the student loan industry,

Message 36 of 37
greent
Frequent Contributor

WoW!, I'm complaining at 1326. Made a payment arrangement. LOL.

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.