Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would you in my situation?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What would you in my situation?

I appreciate everyones replies!

I've created a spreadsheet till the end of this year for each month.

I have it set up where I'm paying 10% of my total balance each month until its under $10k and I will stay at $1000/month.

Doing so by Decemeber 31st I'll only have 6k left to pay off. Also my 0% accounts will be paid off the month prior to when the offer ends.

Any big cash bonuses I get will be going to BOA to pay that off. I have a few things I'll be selling plus my tax return that should net me around 4k

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Small update!

I've paid off both of my AMEX cards.

My BOA get a CLD from 10k to 5.1k. Although I do have the blue button back and tomorrow will make 91 days since my last increase. 

So I will try my luck tomorrow.

My TU has jumped up 30 points according to discover in the last two months.

My Exp has jumped up 50 points in the last two months as well!

This month I'm set on paying down another $2k. 

$1100 will be going to my WF card for the next 3 months and then it'll be paid off just in time before the 0% interest runs out.

I'm also pre-approved for the AMEX green, gold, platinum, marriot and hilton cards. Don't think I will apply for any of those as I really need to garden.

I also got a $500 increase on my discover 2 days ago!

Sorry for being all over the place!

Message 22 of 23
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Small update!

I've paid off both of my AMEX cards.

My BOA get a CLD from 10k to 5.1k. Although I do have the blue button back and tomorrow will make 91 days since my last increase. 

So I will try my luck tomorrow.

My TU has jumped up 30 points according to discover in the last two months.

My Exp has jumped up 50 points in the last two months as well!

This month I'm set on paying down another $2k. 

$1100 will be going to my WF card for the next 3 months and then it'll be paid off just in time before the 0% interest runs out.

I'm also pre-approved for the AMEX green, gold, platinum, marriot and hilton cards. Don't think I will apply for any of those as I really need to garden.

I also got a $500 increase on my discover 2 days ago!

Sorry for being all over the place!

Your plan is working and pretty soon you’re going to see the fruits of your labor. 

A big congratulations to you. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.